The Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) course introduces evidence-based, life-saving techniques and strategies for providing the best trauma care on the battlefield.
- 3 Day Course
- Ideal course for Tactical Medic, Ships Medic, Police Medic, Military Team medic
Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)® principles have been credited with achieving the lowest death rate in recorded US military conflict. Though initially designed for military casualties, their use is appropriate for any traumatic casualty in a tactical or austere environment as would be seen by medical providers in support of law enforcement tactical teams.
The course covers the entire syllabus of Tactical Combat Casualty Care principles and will teach the tactical operator with medical training to perform appropriate medical care skills in hostile and austere conditions.
Training will include:
- Wounding Patterning seen in tactical environments
- Mechanism of Injury
- Three phases of care – Care Under Fire, Tactical Field Care & Tactical Evacuation Care
- Hemorrhage Control Options – tourniquets, wound packing, heamostatic agents.
- Airway Management – Advanced airway procedures
- Chest Injury Management – Seals, Decompression & Drains
- Fluid Administration – Intra-Venous & Intra-Osseous Access
- Casualty Movement & Extraction – Tactical Movement & Transport
- Medications – Pain Management/Antibiotic Treatment
- Tactical Scenarios & Moulage training – Practical Hands-On Scenarios
This course is ran by Pre-Hospital Care Consultancy for First Response GB.
The course is accredited through Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)® and valid for 4 years.
Cost: £420 + VAT
- Contact FRGB for dates