What personal information do we collect and how we will use it?
We may collect the following information about you:
Contact details including title, name, postal and email addresses, postcode, contact telephone numbers;
- Business information, such as employer details and job title, particularly from our corporate customers;
- Transaction information, including payment and reservation and booking details;
- Purchase history, including accommodation, activities on site (e.g. food purchases and Wi-Fi use) and the date(s) of your stay;
- Demographic information;
- Registration information, including your password and room and other expressed preferences;
- Customer communication preferences;
- Customer feedback; and Computer or device information (e.g. your IP address and operating system).
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Administration and management of room and restaurant bookings at our accommodation provider;
- Processing transactions;
- Administration of our Digital Channels, including in respect of our registered users, who may also store a personal identification number online to easily access and apply accommodation preferences;
- Administration and management of our competitions, promotions and prize draws – you should check the applicable terms and conditions of the competition, promotion or prize draw for further information;
- Sending you communications about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may also send you service information communications (e.g. reservation/booking confirmation).
- Business, website and consumer analysis and reporting; and Correspondence between us, including where you use our ‘Contact us’ form