Endorsed by the continuing education coordinating board for emergency medical services (CECBEMS)
- Learn and review a range of airway management techniques – including use of Intubation, extraglottic devices and cricothyrotomy.
- Work with an expert faculty who knows the unique challenges facing EMS providers.
- Use all of the airway devices in small group sessions.
- Practice decision-making and airway techniques in Code Airway™ stations.
Didactic and Hands-on Training
- Prediction of the Difficult Airway
- Video and Optical Laryngoscopy
- Endotracheal Intubation and Bougies
- Extraglottic devices
Cost: £220 + VAT
- 11 Feb
- 25 May
- 16 Aug
- 9 Nov